The holiday season is upon us and there’s no better time to mingle with neighbors and spread some holiday joy. This December 7th & 8th, Lockeland Springs is hosting their annual Celebration of Home Tour, where you’ll get to tour through exquisite homes located in the historic neighborhood. On top of exploring the beautiful features of each home, you’ll get to enjoy the common threads and stories that are passed from one home to the next. Come see why Lockeland Springs has continued to be a place people love to call “home!”
Celebration of Home Tour – Event Details
- Location: Lockeland Springs in Nashville, TN
- Time & Date:
- December 7, 2013 from 5 PM to 9 PM
- December 8, 2013 from 1 PM to 5 PM
- Admission: Tickets can be purchased on the days of the tour at the Corinthian Lodge at 1400 Eastland Ave.
- On Tour: 9 Historic Homes, the Olive & Sinclair Chocolate Factory, and the Corinthian Lodge
- More Information: Visit their website or call Elizabeth Smith at 668-7188
About Lockeland Springs
When it comes to our neighborhood, we love it for a variety of reasons. For some Nashvillians, we cherish the ability to walk out our door and be only minutes away from tasty restaurants and live bars. Others appreciate the neighborly feel that has trademarked the traditional “southern hospitality” in Nashville. They love sitting on the front porch, talking to those walking by and sharing stories between neighbors. All of these characteristics make up the Lockeland Springs neighborhood.
To help celebrate and remind us of the neighborly feel we all desire, Lockeland Springs hosts the annual home tour. It sets aside a time where we can admire the beauty of the historic homes and establishes a connection that we didn’t know existed before. To understand why Lockeland Springs has such an impact on the community, you’ve got attend their Celebration of Home Tour!