Spooky creations will be pouring out from the Nashville Zoo and delivering a haunting treat for visiting families starting October 18th. Adorn your costumes and head over to this annual zoo fundraiser, where the whole family can enjoy a number of Halloween activities. Each station and event has been specially designed to fit children ages 12 & under, so if you’ve been looking to dress up and creep around the Zoo during a full moon, here’s your chance!
Frighteningly fun activities will include a trick-or-treat trail, monster lab, carn-evil game area, haunted hayride, and monster mash dance area. If you’re looking for more spooky tours, try roaming about the Eerie Estate or taking the Dying Traditions & Superstitions Tour. And don’t forget to keep your head straight on the scary-go-round!
Ghouls at Grassmere Details
- Location: Nashville Zoo
- Dates: Friday-Sunday, Oct. 18-20 & Thursday-Sunday, Oct. 24-27
- Times: 5 p.m. – 9 p.m
- Fee: Member – $12; Non-member – $15 (Save $2 if purchased before Oct. 17)
- Parking: Included in ticket price
- Where to Buy Tickets: Tickets can be purchased at the Zoo’s Guest Services Hut until Oct. 17 or online until Oct. 27.
- Website: Click Here
- The Unseen New World will not be open – due to animal beauty sleep obligations.
- The Zoo closes every night at 4 p.m. — It will reopen at 5 p.m. for the Halloween event.
So go ahead and get your tickets now and save yourselves $2! This is especially a great savings for large families. Both children and adults love the excitement filled activities at Ghouls at Grassmere, and there’s nothing better than experiencing Halloween ghoulish fun than with your family!